About the Journal
International Journal of Computer and Information Technology (IJCIT) is an international scholarly open access, peer reviewed bi-monthly journal. The journal aims at providing a platform and encourages emerging scholars and academicians globally to share their professional and academic knowledge in the fields of computer science, engineering, technology and related disciplines. IJCIT also aims to reach a large number of audiences worldwide with original and current research work completed on the vital issues of the above important disciplines. Other original works like, well written surveys, book reviews, review articles and high quality technical notes from experts in the field to promote intuitive understanding of the state-of-the-art are also welcome.
Focus and Scope
The journal covers the issues related to computer science, engineering, technology and related disciplines including their applications in academia, research, business and industry.The articles are published in full on IJCIT website and are open access to all. Submissions are welcome from across all streams related to computing and information technology.
The subject areas covered by the IJCIT include (but are not limited to):
Graph Theory and Computing
The papers submitted to IJCIT will be undergone for a review process to find the quality of the papers for acceptance to publish in IJCIT. The review process is as below:
1. Each paper will undergo for peer review within 1-3 working days after submission.
2. Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
3. Reviewers will return their review comments within 2 weeks after receiving the paper.
4. The author will receive a notification along with the review comments within 3 weeks.
5. If the manuscript is accepted with changes then author(s) will requested to respond with changes suggested by the reviewers. The Editor reviews the revised manuscript after the changes have been made by the author(s). Once the Editor is satisfied with the final manuscript, the manuscript can be accepted
6. If the paper is accepted by IJCIT and the author(s) are willing to publish in IJCIT, they need to submit the final version of paper within two weeks.
Bimonthly (January, March, May, July, September and November)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication of papers in IJCIT is FREE (No Submission/ Processing/ Publication charge). We do not charge any fee from the authors for the papers to be published in IJCIT.